-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mgc340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Mopar R1 block package. I'd like to sell all together $4500 or reasonable offer! This stuff is barn fresh all brand new just a little dirty from sitting.

New R1 block 4 bolt main caps (missing outer bolts) 3.870 bore!!!!! 9.58 deck height! 59'

Crank is new billet 3.250 stroke. 2.500 mains, 2.100 rod journals. Not sure of brand might be Bryant. 8 bolt flange.

Rods are new Carrillo 6.200 length 2.100 big end and Chevy pins.... only have 7 I know I know but the guy before me lost one. They have the 7/16 bolts are nice light surface rust from packing grease.

New msd distributor

New tilton super starter

New racemate water pump/alternator!

New fluid damper.

This stuff is all new never been run. Shelf life only. Has some tape on things I tried to take it off but I don't want to scratch the finish of anything.

If I can't sell as package I'll separate as follows:

R1 block $2400
Crank $700
Rods $1000
Distributor $185
Racemate water pump $400
Starter $300
Fluidamper $324

IMG_3561.JPG

IMG_3525.JPG

IMG_3532.JPG

IMG_3560.JPG

IMG_3527.JPG

IMG_3530.JPG

Does the bore actually measure 3.875?

I see the bore is honed and they were usually roughed bored to that size not honed.

Does the bore actually measure 3.875?

I see the bore is honed and they were usually roughed bored to that size not honed.

Yes, I have a R block which was rough bored when I got it. This block was finished bored to that size which I thought was weird. It was supposedly old NASCAR stuff.
Mark

Yes, I have a R block which was rough bored when I got it. This block was finished bored to that size which I thought was weird. It was supposedly old NASCAR stuff.
Mark

Ok thanks.

Does the stuff look like its ever been used? I mean, that comes out to 306 inches and that is weird. Can't think of any circle stuff at that displacement, or even a real drag use for it, unless it's a weird Super Stock class.

No Pistons with it?

Ok thanks.

Does the stuff look like its ever been used? I mean, that comes out to 306 inches and that is weird. Can't think of any circle stuff at that displacement, or even a real drag use for it, unless it's a weird Super Stock class.

No Pistons with it?

No pistons, it's a new. Not really sure what it was going to be used for unless they were going to gain cubes from the bore? Kind of odd stuff but I'd separate as well just thought if I could sell as a package it would be easier

Most unusual. Even at 4" it only comes to 326 kyoobs. Any idea on max bore size?

Be careful on the bores on the r1 blocks, mine is 4.090. No way it'll go 4.125".

My advice would be to have it checked.

Also pay close attention to the ports where the oil filter adapter bolt goes. The intersection of the bore from the back of the block and the bore for the bolt can be very thin. I found out the hard way.

Be careful on the bores on the r1 blocks, mine is 4.090. No way it'll go 4.125".

My advice would be to have it checked.

Also pay close attention to the ports where the oil filter adapter bolt goes. The intersection of the bore from the back of the block and the bore for the bolt can be very thin. I found out the hard way.
Thanks for the info on the bore! I ran into the same problem on my R block. I found out the hard way lol.... I'm running a remote oil filter now because of it.

Block sold pending payment clears!!!! Make me a offer on this other stuff. I need to move it and all reasonable offers will be considered.
Mark!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back