Not open for further replies.

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is my street/strip chrysler 318 small block. complete intake to pan. The motor has about 500 miles on it since total rebuild. The motor runs 13.90 quarter miles in a 3600 lb dodge dart with 323 street gears. it's been bored .030 over to a (323) the heads on the motor are closed chamber fast burn style or F heads, the heads are cast, but the are port and polished to increase flow and efficiency, these heads used the 1.78in/1.50 valves., edelbrock performer intake, lunati .494/513 (pn 60403LK) camshaft , keith black forged flat top pistons, compression of about 10:1. motor runs great and is perfect for another street strip project. it sounds great and pulls hard and 60 foots in the 1.9 sec range. Feel free to email with any questions. Avail for pickup in Salem Ohio, or possible meeting within reasonable distace. I'm only selling because i came across a 408 build plan and want to upgrade, the motor runs consistant and i drive it to the track without fail every weekend, with a set of 4.10 gears it could easily see mid-low 13's pending vehicle weight. I can honestly say it's one of the healthiest 318's i've seen at the track. selling intake to pan, however i can get you a brand new carb of your choosing at "cost" which is usually about 25-30% off retail. if you are interested

here's some more specs:
Fresh rebuild, with felpro preformance gaskets.
clevite bearings.
lunati valve springs, and the above lunati cam and lifters (506 lift, rated to 6200 RPM)
heavy duty stamped steel rockers
the heads are the fast burn heads which have intake valve of 1.78 & exhaust is 1.50 these are very good heads and were chryslers pre magnum closed chamber head. the heads are also port and polished for increased flow
Edelbrock preformer dual plane aluminum intake.
aluminum water pump.
brass freeze plugs
melling oil pump
moroso chrome valve covers
steel crank
the block is a 1968 cast date
keith black 10 to 1 pistons.
-Schumacker motor mount engine swap kit (retails $150) allows you to utilize your 73 and up 6 cyl k member. meaning no k member swap
-Set of ceramic coated A body headers. headers have a little bit of surface rust, and do have a flat spot on the lower tubes from the previous owner but are usable as is or you can clean them up.
-2 mopar ignition box's, one is brand new, the other the stock one from the car.
-original copper and brass radiator that is in picture

Asking 2300

Picture 031.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back