mopars at ohlone

-
If we list under A-Body we should be able to line up together, or relatively close I believe. Or we could all register under project, maybe we should come to a consensus beforehand?
jeff if we list under a body we will be in the center ofthe show.under project off to the side.i think we all should go in under a body,that way your carcan be judged in the show.and i dont really care what people think of my pick and pull commercial anyway.also lorna has to work sunday....

WOW WISH IDA READ THIS POST SAT INSTEAD OF MONDAY..who all showed..i was there selling stuff..red Toyota truck down on the end..anybody cruise by..

I only saw part of the swap meet and the few cars that were left at 4pm. I was near the entrance to the swap.

The show was nowhere near as big as last year, but I was just happy to be out there with my car on it's first freeway outing since getting it back on the road.

I'll post pictures of the Barracuda later (they're still in the camera). It all looks good.

Drove my commuter car and parked far far away so my Corolla wouldnt be noticed. Saw some of the FABO cars and they looked awesome. Jeff your black Dart is looking sweeeet. Wish my Duster was done.

Drove my commuter car and parked far far away so my Corolla wouldnt be noticed. Saw some of the FABO cars and they looked awesome. Jeff your black Dart is looking sweeeet. Wish my Duster was done.

I appreciate that, Fugi! It was really nice to see in person all the hard work that we've been following in everyone's build threads. It was the 1st time I met some of the folks in person & I look forward to more as the season progresses.

-
Back