Mopars at The Rock- 2021

-
Will be there...can bring abody sheet metal, 8.75 rears (several) , AAR hood for dart/demon (6pack bolt to hinge hood),wheel combos, seats, 340's...etc...let me know what is needed...,Will

My wife sent Piedmont Mopar Club a message on Farcebook, and asked if Farmington was happening this year. They replied and said it has been rescheduled to October, but didn't say if it was going to be at Farmington Dragway, or Piedmont Dragway.

What does it mean when it says a vendor space fee is good for "all weekend"?

Must be typo from last year 2 day event

hope to be there
if the weather is good it should be huge
lots of 67 68 69 barracuda parts
other A body parts
some B and E body parts
if you have a request please let me know so i will bring it

hope to be there
if the weather is good it should be huge
lots of 67 68 69 barracuda parts
other A body parts
some B and E body parts
if you have a request please let me know so i will bring it
Just need a 14# BBP steelie for my spare or better yet a rallye, thanks!

We are locked and loaded. See you at the swap meet.

4740F399-50E1-4991-B202-BCD13C524E5C.jpeg

Good show yesterday! Started out a little chilly, but ended up nice. Swap meet was packed, and parts were changing hands at good deals. I scored some good stuff. Got a set of headers for a small block, an AM-FM 8 track that works for my old firewood truck, and a new in the box Legendary Vinyl top for my Duster, and it included full vinyl top trim that is NICE, canopy top trim, enough NOS clips for all of it, and the screws needed to add it to a car that either didn't have a vinyl top or the studs are missing. It was really nice to get out and see old friends, dig thru parts and look at cars. :)

Had a great time and sold lots of parts. I was surprised to see a few bare A-body housings for sale for $450 but I’m not sure any of them sold though.

Had a great time and sold lots of parts. I was surprised to see a few bare A-body housings for sale for $450 but I’m not sure any of them sold though.

I saw several like that....and all of them but one had been cut from bigger vehicle housing to 52 5/8 length. There was one over by the corner where you walk across the return road, and included small bolt axles and brakes for $500. There was an 8 3/4 741SG chunk with 3.73 gears for $450, but I don't think it ever sold.

Good to get to a mopar event and
Mingle with mopar folks!
It was a good event.
Support was very good.
That is a good thing.
We need to support our hobby.

Best rockingham show in a while a big turnout lots of cars lots of stuff for sale at fair prices and even some deals to be had looking forward to next year

-
Back