Mopars at the Valley '19. Who is going?

-
For some reason I thought it was the last weekend of October. Gonna' have to do some rearranging,but I should be there again. Show and race.

Weather is looking good so far. I'll be parked in the show field with my 72 RR tribute . Stop by and say "Hey".

Joe

e
Road Runner Cemetery3.JPG

Hey, I just realized your the same person from the other lbv post. I went by your car 3 times and you weren't around. I didnt realize it was you when we were talking. You should've said something. Nice car.

Hey, I just realized your the same person from the other lbv post. I went by your car 3 times and you weren't around. I didnt realize it was you when we were talking. You should've said something. Nice car.

Hahahaha. I didn't realize it either when I was speaking to you. Was hard to recognize your car from the small picture. I'll catch you next year for sure Cuda.

I'll be back for Musclepalooza in May with this car (unless it belongs to a new owner). Incidentally you wouldn't have gotten any contact info on that eggplant purple duster that Was for sale in the parts area? or a pic ?

-
Back