Mopars at Thunder Mountain

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
I had a blast today at M@TM and had the opportunity to meet one of our members "onecatnodog" today. He was so kind as to get some pictures of a model draped all over my buddies Jaguar, and is a super cool guy to boot. Not only was he racing his Prowler, but managing what appeared to be a pretty extensive photo shoot all on 3 hours of sleep. What an animal. :-D

Here's our guy hard at work:

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

Great weather, too! had a great day, although I red lit in the second round of DOT eliminator. The 318 went 13.31@101 and I am all smiles. If I can tune the bog out of it, maybe a 12.99?!

There was a Bronze/Copper colored Dart that was running very low 9's that ran down into the eliminations but lost when he almost stood it on the rear bumper. He throttled it up once he came down and was sent skyward once again. Sorry I didn't get pictures of that but it was intense. The driver saved it and got down to the end in one piece. I wonder if he's a member here?

Anyway, here's some more pics.

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1249.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

It was indeed a beautiful day in the Rockies Joe! Sorry I missed you there. A great time.

I did however get to meet "BigRichieO" another great member from here!

Great weather, too! had a great day, although I red lit in the second round of DOT eliminator. The 318 went 13.31@101 and I am all smiles. If I can tune the bog out of it, maybe a 12.99?!

Very very nice time for a 'teen! Shoot, maybe next time we'll bump into each other.

It was indeed a beautiful day in the Rockies Joe! Sorry I missed you there. A great time.

I did however get to meet "BigRichieO" another great member from here!

I'm sunburnt, lol. Good deal on the member meet! :cheers:

I was there just after 8:00 to check out the swap meet, left a little after 9:00 and went to Perkins, met one of my daughter's for breakfast then we went back and hung out at the show for a while, she said she got a little sun burnt as well. I left about 2:00

Missed ya there Kim. Kept me kinda busy runnin the Barracuda and all. I will post the pics I took.

025.JPG

024.JPG

021.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

66dartmans car, and my heap. couple nice big block Cudas

001.JPG

002.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

010.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

Missed ya there Kim. Kept me kinda busy runnin the Barracuda and all. I will post the pics I took.

Yea, I actually saw you drive in and then again racing, however I didn't get a chance to get over to see you Dave! How did it run for you???

I not good with posting pictures so I didn't bring my camera, Thank's for the pictures!

And the Kerbs twins. Original owner Hemi Daytona, and its stable mate, a Hemi 500.

027.JPG

026.JPG

Hey Jaws thanks for puttin' my heap in there! Love the cuda! The bronze Dart that you were wondering about ramcharger is a guy I know. I believe it's a 572 Indy aluminum engine with nitrous. I have seen it dip into the 8's. Super nice guy also.

Hey Jaws thanks for puttin' my heap in there! Love the cuda! The bronze Dart that you were wondering about ramcharger is a guy I know. I believe it's a 572 Indy aluminum engine with nitrous. I have seen it dip into the 8's. Super nice guy also.

Hellavu driver too. That could have been bad but he got it handled. I hope his front suspension is OK. Never in real life have I seen a car come up that high.... I swear he was almost vertical. That is one bad *** Dart!

-
Back