Mopars in the park

-

DUSTPAN340

Reaction score
Whos all going were leaving fri morning may 31 and leaving for home june 2nd...dont know what hotel were staying at...its our first year going....

whos gone before...what should we expect at the show and around the town for cruise time

Best damn Mopar show around!!! See ya there, tons a FABO members, I will have another meet-n-greet this year too :glasses7:

Good Mopar Show! I won't make it there this year though.

Great show ,definatly going will be second year looking for parts for 67 cuda convt.

See ya; Lon

Whos all going were leaving fri morning may 31 and leaving for home june 2nd...dont know what hotel were staying at...its our first year going....

whos gone before...what should we expect at the show and around the town for cruise time

One of the best around here! Can't wait to see your car in person, I'll have my camera loaded!

Attachments

• IMG_2431.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 510
I go every year, good swap, lots of nice Mopars, been many years since I've done the cruise, it takes 2 days to take it all in, and then there is the FABO Meet-N -Greet

Planning on it. Maybe I'll get there earlier. Got stuck in traffic at White Bear Lake coming from the north last year. Construction.:banghead:

I go every year, good swap, lots of nice Mopars, been many years since I've done the cruise, it takes 2 days to take it all in, and then there is the FABO Meet-N -Greet

Hey Pete, what are you gonna drive this year to the show?

Hey Pete, what are you gonna drive this year to the show?
I might bring the pickup and boat, but if they put them in the back forty I'll bring one that will be parked closer to the A-body classes...:dontknow:

I will be there with both of my Darts 1 65 Gt convert and 1 68 Gts 4 speed 383 factory

Great show. We are going again this year. We stay a the Motel 6 in Lakeville.
It's just a short drive to the show. Reasonable rates. No pool! But we go to
have fun in the parking lot afterwards.
There number. 1-952-469-1900.

Attachments

• DSCN0138 (2).jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 465
  • DSCN0193 (2).jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 456
I might bring the pickup and boat, but if they put them in the back forty I'll bring one that will be parked closer to the A-body classes...:dontknow:

Here is the truck & boat :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC06118.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 462
  • DSC06112.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 463
  • DSC06113.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 449
If there aint a race that weekend, maybe I'll bring the car this year?!

Attachments

• IMG_3730 copy.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 435
Hey Pete, if you bring the truck, does that mean you get to haul all the beer to the show? :glasses7:

sent my paper work and check in and Hotel is taken care of......we will be going...cant wait to put faces to names from here...and I wont be wearing the SUPER CHEVY shirt...lol...lol

sent my paper work and check in and Hotel is taken care of......we will be going...cant wait to put faces to names from here...and I wont be wearing the SUPER CHEVY shirt...lol...lol
Hope to see you there!

got my letter back with my wristbands...i cant wait...looking forward to haveing a great time...

Wow, thats fast! I was in the show last year and didn't even get the flier yet to pre-registure, did you do it online? You in the "A-Body Plymouth" class?

Wow, thats fast! I was in the show last year and didn't even get the flier yet to pre-registure, did you do it online? You in the "A-Body Plymouth" class?

I printed the registration out from online. Sent it in. Got it back in like a 10 days
I'm in Modified A Body Plymouth I think the class 200 something
Ill look for ya

Found out I have the weekend of the show off! Looks like I'll get to chill with a bunch of you guys! HOPEFULLY I have a car to go in!

-
Back