Moparty

-

rbkt65

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Who is going? What are you thinking of taking, big or small ticket items? What vendors do you think from our site will attend? MODS, THIS IS NOT INTENDED AS A WANTED/FOR SALE AD. PLEASE LEAVE IT. THANKS RICK W.

I got an email from Mancini Racing that says they will be there. They weren't at the Mopar Nationals, so Moparty must be a pretty good show for them to show up. I'm on the fence about going. Bowling Green is a pretty good ride for me.

Great show! Went 2 years ago and had a great time. Lots to do and watch. JMHO it's better than the Nats. My brother and I will be coming down from Minnesota. White 63 Plymouth Sport Fury my 68 Dart. Looking forward to the trip.

I am only 50 Miles away .Been attending since day one. It is Growing.

IMHO....it is a blast with something for everyone. Here is wishing you guys great weather.

For anyone intersted, the Norwalk Mopar show (Summit) is the weekend after Moparty

We have agreed to be one of the Moparty Sponsors and will be located in the swap meet just as you enter into the show field from the main spectator parking drive aisle. Just look for the Restoration Parts and Materials and Dale's Cuda Shop banners. We should be easy enough to find. Anyone with any special request for our line of reproduction parts, please let me know so that we can attempt to take care of your needs.

As of last week, over 78% of the swap meet spaces had already been sold. In speaking with the Holley staff on this past Monday, they are already thinking that they will have to expand the swap meet to accommodate the needs. They even have one vendor traveling from Ontario Canada and one from Texas. In talking to our customers, we have heard from people coming from Colorado, Florida, Arkansas and throughout the Midwest and deep South.

The event offers something for anyone who enjoys automotive related activities. Also, there is an active social life on Thursday through Saturday evening for those looking for night time activities. And the weather other than some rain in the past is always very pleasant.

See everyone in a couple weeks,
Richard

I will be bringing my Dart down. I haven't shown it in a few years.
I will be driving it from Cincinnati, so that'll be interesting. It'll be in the Survivor tent.

I have just got off the phone with the general manager for the Martin CDJR. Unfortunately, due to some logistic problems with having to move 170 plus cars from their auxiliary lot, they have determined that it is not possible to stage the cruise in / kick off show for this year and the Moparty event.

The manager said that they were staging an event even prior to the Moparty and that it will be back on the schedule for next year.

We plan on attending and racing the Class of '65 in Vintage Stock/Super Stock class. This event is always a blast. We, however, have had some difficulty at each one. Hopefully not this time. Will be bringing some NEW parts to sell, but are going mostly for the fun and racing. See you all there. Rev,

I got an email from Mancini Racing that says they will be there. They weren't at the Mopar Nationals, so Moparty must be a pretty good show for them to show up. I'm on the fence about going. Bowling Green is a pretty good ride for me.
3 1/2 hours for me but I haven't missed one yet. My favorite show of the year. Much better than the Nats unless looking for parts.

Funny, I just ordered 2K worth of stuff from them last week and I asked and they said no.

Can Spectators pay cash at the Gate ? Is Gate price 25.00 each ? Thanks

Dang. They must have changed their mind then. Would have been nice if you could have picked up your stuff at the show to save shipping!
I ordered TTI headers and exhaust so I doubt it but they may have been offering a discount for a "show special" by chance. Either way, I needed it.

I don't think you can pay at the gate. You'll need to purchase a ticket online, even free tickets need to be secured online.

I don't think you can pay at the gate. You'll need to purchase a ticket online, even free tickets need to be secured online.
Geez, I'm glad you said that! I wouldn't have expected that. None of the other big shows I go to are that way. Spectator tickets are usually at the gate.

I reached out to Moparty last night, Waiting for an Answer.

From the Moparty website -​

How do I attend as a spectator?

All tickets must be purchased online.
Spectators – $25 per day when purchased online here.

Children 16 and under are free Click Here to get tickets.

A $5 military discount will be granted with the presentation of a valid military photo I.D. Discounted military tickets must be purchased online.

I reached out to Moparty last night, Waiting for an Answer.
I still have not heard back from them. I am Leary due to hurricane remnants causing a rainout. I guess i will wait til Thurs. to obtain tickets.

I'm hearing about the rain as well. Glad I didn't order tickets as I'm hesitant to travel 15 plus hours to sit in the rain. Kinda sucks cause I enjoyed the show last time I attended.

-
Back