More vids @ Milan Dragway

-
how did the car pass tech with no back window?
It's not a car show but, it'd do alright if I put in the back window! This is a common question but, there is no rule against it. The lexan I made for it needed some better fitting and it helps to have two people when installing. I'll get around to it eventually but now the focus is on racing /supporting the class. The car needs things for improvement here and there so, any abundance of time I have I'm spending on that list first.

thanks for sharing, your car is absolutely impressive to me. i love it, keep going!

Michael
I appreciate it! I share it...because I share! lol Maybe my attitude was formed by people not so open to share when I was coming up, IDK. That said there have been a few very generous with there experiences. Also, understanding how long and frustrating these things can take, I hope it inspires more hobbyists.

I almost made it to that race as a spectator but I helped someone work on a Ford instead. Bummed I missed the chance to see your Valiant run in person. Sounds excellent in the videos. Thanks for posting these.

Are you planning to make it out for August?

I almost made it to that race as a spectator but I helped someone work on a Ford instead. Bummed I missed the chance to see your Valiant run in person. Sounds excellent in the videos. Thanks for posting these.

Are you planning to make it out for August?
Thanks Bob, look forward to seeing you again! I'll be there starting Friday to test and Q1. For the first outing, I wasn't sure how things would unfold in many senses so, I told everyone who asked that it might be better to hold off for the next month. Additionally I had so much going on to balance, I wouldn't have been fairly social. To our surprise everything that could go our way, did and then some (praise be to God!). As I've said the car is lazy at the hit so, finding that solution will give me some inertia. I did lay an egg in the second round running my buddies and now I'm out to redeem myself because hadn't I, it'd been a fun race to see. Besides all that we have side wagers going like "the first to 330' for 50 bucks" lol because they're typically a 172+ mph car. August might be hot/slippery which can give a lighter car an edge on the small tires...

Pic from the media guy ...I think it's the cover page for July's Youtube video for our all-motor class!

LiLCarjul.PNG

Pic from the media guy ...I think it's the cover page for July's Youtube video for our all-motor class!

View attachment 1716280935
The video for our class IS NOW uploaded on Youtube. It's done well with high resolution and includes a two camera shot with one camera near mid-track so you can hear everyone's engine singing...good stuff!

Last edited:
-
Back