Most complete BBP disc conversion you'll find!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianT

Here we go again...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
These parts are laying around my garage and I need to clean them out. In addition to the usual parts, I also have NEW control arm bushings, upper and lower balljoints, idler arm and master cylinder.

Craig'slist ad

This is a great deal. Will not ship. Local pickup in Kansas City area. Thanks!

No one has made a comment or an offer?!? I don't think my price is out of line for all of these parts. I know I paid more than what I'm asking.

Anyone have any input?

I thought about that, but shipping costs would be prohibitive. I guess I could Greyhound them to someone if they were interested enough?!?

The craigslist ad is expired. Wadda ya got to sell?:dontknow:

Link just worked for me?!?

Shipping in flat rate boxes might help with your sale.Posting some pics here might help also.LOL

Here's a pic of the used parts, I don't have any pics of the new parts but they came in a PST kit I bought. Shipping in flat rate boxes is certainly an option but 10 flat rate boxes is still $150.

Abodydiscbrakes.jpg

I have an idea for building a shipping crate out of the plastic 55 gallon barrels we get at work. Again, it would be too big for UPS or Fedex, but I could use Greyhound if it would help get these parts sold!!

Will this work on my 71 Demon ? If so give me a call I am about 70 miles from you. (660) 460 0495 Thanks

Deal fell threw with local FABO member. These are used parts and have some surface rust and grease on them.

Parts are back on the market. I am still entertaining offers and might be convinced to ship if necessary.

Thanks BIG for the help with the link, I forgot that it expires every couple of days when I bump it to the top of CL. Here is a link to the current ad, with a picture of the new parts added.

New updated CL ad

While digging through my parts boxes yesterday and I found two new lower control arm bump stops and a pair of sway bar links to sweeten the deal! I know it's not much, but every little bit helps.

I totalled it up last night, and I have over $600 invested in these parts. I am willing to entertain ANY and ALL serious offers! I just need it all gone.

Still for sale. Willing to entertain any and all interesting trades or offers. Shipping by Greyhound should run around $100 anywhere in the continental US. I will not bump shipping charges or charge for building a crate.

Here is a pic of the new parts included in the sale

Balljoints005Medium.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back