Moulin Rouge (FM3) Duster Hood

-

sobiecam

College Student
Reaction score
Howdy guys, I haven't been on much in the last year or so other than trying to move some of my extra stuff unfortunately but I had some interesting stuff go on lately. Some of you may remember the petty blue 72 Duster I posted for sale earlier this year (which never sold and is now awaiting to be restified since I don't have the heart to scrap it) and noticed after I pulled the nose off it that it has what appears to be a possible factory FM3 hood on it.

I cannot totally confirm yet if the hood truly is an FM3 paint hood since I haven't sanded off the black primer on it to try to recover the factory paint BUT along the rear edge of the hood where the primer has rubbed off looks to be a bright pink. I then had somebody tell me that the real FM3 Dusters were a very rare breed which leads me to this question; would a factory FM3 hood be worth anything special?

My thought is that at the end of the day it's still a Duster hood but I'm just kind of curious of what you guys think!

Nothing special about it unless it is still attached to the factory car. Just a Duster hood without.

-
Back