[FOR SALE] Mr Norm,s 1971 GSS demon TRI-POWER air cleaner.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrelhouse

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my restored TRI-POWER air cleanes lid and base plate. I recently sold my six pack so i dont need this anymore. I had it bead blasted, powder coated Black and the polished areas were redone on a CNC machine. Im firm at $600.00 plus shipping this looks better then new . Please PM me if your interested, thanks FABO.

A few pics.

Attachments

• DSCN9392.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 610
  • DSCN9395.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 633
I'm pretty sure there is no filter available, I used a cut down ford tri power filter. It came out real nice. But I'd like to hear what the OP used.

Sorry for hijack. I found a K&N part# E-2866 that I was able to fit pretty good in my beautifully done tri-power by the Princess of Powder.

vbpgimage.php

Looks nice but most likely will not fit under the hood, my filter is 1 3/4" and misses touching the hood by 1/8"

Sorry for hijack. I found a K&N part# E-2866 that I was able to fit pretty good in my beautifully done tri-power by the Princess of Powder.
vbpgimage.php

Awesome John! I don't remember seeing it since you put the filter in -- very nice! It was a very fun job to do and I'm delighted you're still happy with the work. I added another Thanks to your collection. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back