FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Contact seller
Excellent condition
( US ) made from TX !!!
$250 shipped in US or swap for a few TRUE CHROME boxes or a Gold box and a little BOOT # comes with cord as pictured thanks .

20210202_003500.jpg

20210202_003522.jpg

20210202_003509.jpg

20210202_003537.jpg

When was the last time the box was checked out by MSD?
Box is perfect
For your imformation Randy Benett my good friend his brother (Rick) is an employee with MSD has been for over 25 years is who I bought it from.
If I say its good it is
U want new Chinese one go buy it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, cool your jets! My question was a valid question, no need to get upset. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Im always cool u think I would ruin my reputation for $250 no way !
Money not so important to me I have plenty ! My build is for vintage stuff and figured this could be used versus setting on a shelf !
Dude, cool your jets! My question was a valid question, no need to get upset. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Al

Both you guys are friends of mine. I’m sure Chris just took it the wrong way. I can promise you what he says is Golden.

I wasn't questioning his honesty, I just asked a simple question that anyone who has had one of the Chinese pieces of crap be bad would ask. I have no idea who he got it from, who has checked it, or anything else, hence the question. For someone to pop off as he did was totally unnecessary. As far as I'm concerned, for his comment he can keep the damned thing, or sell it to someone else.

I wasn't questioning his honesty, I just asked a simple question that anyone who has had one of the Chinese pieces of crap be bad would ask. I have no idea who he got it from, who has checked it, or anything else, hence the question. For someone to pop off as he did was totally unnecessary. As far as I'm concerned, for his comment he can keep the damned thing, or sell it to someone else.
Yep - sounds good

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back