I want to start a thread documenting my progress on my 360 build. For the ones that dont follow my car build thread this engine is going into a 1975 dart swinger that I'm slowly building. The engine is a 1977 360 the block was machined. 060 over I'm using kb107 pistons on the stock rods and a refurbished stock crank and stock harmonic balancer. The cam is a lunati voodoo 262/286 duration .475/.495 lift. I'm using matching lunati microtrol lifters. The heads are the factory 360 heads that I ported myself I didn't go to wild on them. I cut the guides for positive seals and had a valve job done. The valves are the factory 1.88 size and are all new melling valves the exhaust valves are also factory with engine tech valves. The heads where shaved .030 to ensure they are flat. The head cc came out around 63 after they were milled. The compression should be around 10.2. Up top I have a factory 1971 (I believe) 340 intake and a fresh thermoquad carb. The TQ is the large main 1 1/2 primary carb. I am gonna be posting alot of pictures so enjoy. Feel free to give me any tips or tricks or construction criticism. This is my first full rebuild and I'm learning.