My 71 Dart Swinger

-

blackace

The KING of flats
Reaction score
Look what I just got today!!!!!

I was so excited when it was dropped off I can't wait to get the plates on this and take it out for a spin!!!

Here is the specs.

It has a 318ci with 360 heads, 509 cam, TRW 10.6-1 forged pistons, stock crank and rods,Edlebrock Torker 340 intake, Holley 750 double pumper.

71Dart1.JPG

71Dart2.JPG

The body is very straight with only a couple very minor rust bubbles in the lower right quarter. The edges of the vinyl top needs to be glued down and I also have the trim that goes on it. The only real major thing the car needs is an interior. So the big project for me is to cut out the roll cage and put some real seats in it. My fat *** can barely get in the car with the roll cage. :laughing: :laughing:

Dart3.JPG

Dart4.JPG

Have basiclly same setup in duster and she screems "perhaps" better then some 340s...Nice car...Sorry about the 340 thing guys, don't mean to hurt feelings :roll:

70 Duster.jpg

69signetv8 said:
Have basiclly same setup in duster and she screems "perhaps" better then some 340s...Nice car...Sorry about the 340 thing guys, don't mean to hurt feelings :roll:

Its to late I'm fighting back the tears.:poke:

Eyes knows Tony.....da who's thread is this anyways?....Eyes have a good memory, tits just short :blah5: ....Sorry blackace. Nice car man.

DSCF0007 (Small).jpg

blackace said:
The body is very straight with only a couple very minor rust bubbles in the lower right quarter. The edges of the vinyl top needs to be glued down and I also have the trim that goes on it. The only real major thing the car needs is an interior. So the big project for me is to cut out the roll cage and put some real seats in it. My fat *** can barely get in the car with the roll cage. :laughing: :laughing:
Nice 71 Dart.
You should think about just cutting the side bar, and put a swing out on it.

As soon as I get registered and insuranced !!!

Hopefully in a couple of weeks.

-
Back