my current project.....

-

flathead31coupe

Reaction score
WP_20170906_17_48_01_Pro[105].jpg

Going from the mans garage on his profile page, it looks to have the same set of headers on an RB block.
Gentlemen, that's a man's serious business build going on right there!

I found more under the forced induction section...but like ice cream,want more!
440 /super charger add on ?
In that car, it’s not going to just pin the driver back in the seat as much as it’s going to feel like it’s trying to knock the wind out out of whoever is brave enough to stomp the down on the loud pedal...

In that car, it’s not going to just pin the driver back in the seat as much as it’s going to feel like it’s trying to knock the wind out out of whoever is brave enough to stomp the down on the loud pedal...

but I'd sure like to give it a try!...maybe I'd have my heart checked first.

Me, too, lol! There is nothing quite like around 8 pounds of roots boost on a 9:1 or more compression engine. The way I’ve heard it quoted Is “It’s like driving an alcohol funny car on the street.” That’s not a fully accurate description, but it’s not too far from it.

I`d hit it !

Maybe. Another chapter in this book lol, I have a chance to pick this up...and put everything from my 66 in it. Plus side is its painted. and has blk interior bucket seats. Amd I like the body better..i can get it for way less than body and paint, and interior..
th.jpg

-
Back