My Dart turned 41 today

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
41 years ago today my 66 Dart was born. Allthough I didn't bake a cake
I will take her for a cruise tomorrow if the weather is nice. (it rained here all day today) Happy Holidays to all!!!!! Mike

Nice car Mike. It has a nice stance to it. What is the colour,???. I have a 66
Dart Gt 273 w/buckets that I am reduing. I think it is the same colour.
I would post some before pics, but I havn't figured out how to down size them yet. I have one floor board welded in so far.

Dave C.

Happy Birthday to the fine looking dart there Mike. Who needs a cake when they have a sweet ride like that one?

David Beverage
aka smallblock mopar

Dave, the color is faded original. If you look closer under the hood you'll see
more of a green/gold color. It's "Gold Poly Metallic". I need to save my pennies and get it painted. Too bad they don't make wash-off paint so I could see wether I want to make this color permanent. LOL!!! Thanks for the positive comments, all. Mike

Happy birthday to your nice old hot rod!!
hope you get to take her out today,she is a beut :salute:

Happy Birthday to your Dart! Mine turned 42 today and I celebrated by completing my suspension rebuild and installing the front and rear sway bars... not as easy a job as I thought. She seemed to appreciate the new stability almost as much as me. We had a cold one to celebrate... all was well.
I turned 16 and got my license on 12/10/64, so the timing was right for our relationship.

I included a photo of my first Dart with ex and me taken in late 1969.

Merry Christmas to all!!

After installing new rear springssmall.jpg

After installing new rear springssmall.jpg

Finished LSsmall.jpg

Jims 65 Dodge Dart small.jpg

My DartCharger is turning 42 as well so I'm getting her ready for a new dress. The new interior from Legendary just showed up the other days. But I need to take care of the body first.

But your Dart looks great. My cousin has a Dart with that color too. And that's the only one sold in Sweden with that color

Merry Christmas

-
Back