my favorite thing about spring time!

-
They sure do. I put new springs on my Dart and it looks so much better now. She was draging her butt around but now she has a nice rake to her in the right derection.

Jeepers.........

I read the title and envisioned a sunny ride down a country road, smellin' clover blossoms and feelin' a warm breeze blowin' in on my face....the sound of a nicely tuned V8 blattin' gently through my twin stainless exhaust tips, faintly echoin' from the dips and valleys as I rode along with my Hurst Pistol in my hand and my babe by my side, the sun shinin' on her tanned Italian features........

...........and all I git' is a lousy leaf spring..........Good grief.........:disgust:

Looks like I may be in the market soon for new leaf springs also. Where did you purchase yours? Did you run into any problems with the installation or with the ride quality?

Thanks.

Steve

Jeepers.........

I read the title and envisioned a sunny ride down a country road, smellin' clover blossoms and feelin' a warm breeze blowin' in on my face....the sound of a nicely tuned V8 blattin' gently through my twin stainless exhaust tips, faintly echoin' from the dips and valleys as I rode along with my Hurst Pistol in my hand and my babe by my side, the sun shinin' on her tanned Italian features........

...........and all I git' is a lousy leaf spring..........Good grief.........:disgust:

That does sound like fun PT1. Got a little X rated at the end. Sounds like some one needs a little alone time:love7:LOL!

got a second set just sitting here if ya want them cheap! they are 6 leave aftermarket got two sets from a fellow member here, even help you put them in seeing as you are just down the road a bit send me a P.M. if your interested

-
Back