My Headers

-

duster 2

dustertwo
Reaction score
So I have a set of Patriot headers..One header is longer then the other..I believe this is to keep exhaust flow the same since the tubes are different lengths and shapes on either side...Can anyone clarify this for me...
Thanks again for the input regarding my questions....

Sounds like the standard 3 tubes under the drivers side steering linkage header that looks like everyone else’s entry level inexpensive header.

Passenger side header is longer as installed under the car.

This would be the design, you are correct.

So I have a set of Patriot headers..One header is longer then the other..I believe this is to keep exhaust flow the same since the tubes are different lengths and shapes on either side...Can anyone clarify this for me...
Thanks again for the input regarding my questions....

If you mean when they are on the car and the passenger side header sits further back that’s normal.

The drivers side cylinders are offset from the passenger side cylinders. So the drivers side header will look shorter but it’s probably not.

Sounds like the standard 3 tubes under the drivers side steering linkage header that looks like everyone else’s entry level inexpensive header.

Passenger side header is longer as installed under the car.

This would be the design, you are correct.
ok thanks for the follow up

If you mean when they are on the car and the passenger side header sits further back that’s normal.

The drivers side cylinders are offset from the passenger side cylinders. So the drivers side header will look shorter but it’s probably not.
thanks for the follow up

thanks for the follow up

-
Back