My New 72z

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
just picked up my new 240z! has been converted from twin SU side drafts to Weber DGV carbs... which i don't know if they are better. but it almost completely rust free, just a little on the wheel wells!

Any Other Z Guys?

0609001652.jpg

0609001652b.jpg

0609001653.jpg

0609001653a.jpg

0609001653e.jpg

0609001654.jpg

..you are one lucky dude ! I used to hide in my MG when these dudes came out to play.

My advice,,is GET IT UNDERCOATED IMMEDIATELY !!

Don't like the colour but that is fixable :)
Congrats.

Awhile ago in separate auctions a guy had a triple DCOE sidedraft intake and carbs for a 240/260/280Z. Dual carbs are nice eye candy but the triples would be better (I won the auction for the carbs to use on my slant :-D)

For an eclectic, sometimes strange group of serious datsun heads I go to this site: http://forum.ratsun.net/index.php

There are a ton of Z only sites. I kinda like Ratsun though, because it is kinda low-buck and definately not dull.

I lean towards the 510's myself, but they are real hard to find anymore.

Nice car, and good luck. They are fun.

ROB

I had a two door '71 510....it was a scream getting it to go side ways on dirt road corners like the rally guys do..and long road trips..but boy, did that thing rust..got it for 300 bucks from a lawyer :) bought it in the night and didn't see all the bondo..regardless..got a lot of miles on it..sold it to help pay for the 'bgt.

..you are one lucky dude ! I used to hide in my MG when these dudes came out to play.

My advice,,is GET IT UNDERCOATED IMMEDIATELY !!

Don't like the colour but that is fixable :)
Congrats.

yea im gonna make it my daily so im gonna go thru it and clean it up, found a parts car for 200 bucks. and start building!!

-
Back