My New Website Is Up!!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
I've been giving my website a major and much-needed overhaul since June.

Although it was a little sooner than I intended through an erroneous click on the Publish button lol {oops}, the all new PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings.com debuted last night.

Your time, comments and suggestions are always welcome and highly appreciated. Please note I still have testing underway and will continue to beef it up, add more photos, and organize better as time allows.

Among the revisions are a more streamlined format, and more accurate representation of the custom powder work I focus on through distinctive custom car ****. The hourly rate went up by five bucks due to rising utility costs here, and the FABO "registered member" discount was eliminated altogether for 8 very good reasons who shall remain anonymous and the last of whom ultimately prompted my final decision. However, Gold members and honored Veterans/military enjoy their customary 10% labor discount.

Thanks in advance for taking a few moments to check it out!! (The link by my signature below still gets you there too.)

http://PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings.com

Post up what you think of it so far.

You have been busy young lady :color: I like the site and what it does :glasses7: shows all the great work with optional colors. I see some new colors and a very nice chrome finish you did on some valve covers :color:
You lost something I see :toothy1: I wont say what, and let everyone see it :D

You upgraded and did a great job sistha

Memikie likie :color::color::color::color::color:

I checked it out and sent you a message through the site...

Looks good... Lots of pics...

I think he meant the click-to-enlatge picture thing Karl. Yes, some are huge!! Lol -- if it worked for boobs I might have a whole 'nuther career lmao .. :-D

Thanks guys!! Keep the comments and ideas coming.

Looks good Cuda chick, This quote seems to be missing a word? put/install?
Personalized Attention and
The assurance that if I wouldn't your finished part on my own car, I'd NEVER ask you to put it on yours either.

Your free proof reader:thumblef:

I think he meant the click-to-enlatge picture thing Karl. Yes, some are huge!! Lol -- if it worked for boobs I might have a whole 'nuther career lmao .. :-D

Thanks guys!! Keep the comments and ideas coming.

Pm coming...

Looks good Cuda chick, This quote seems to be missing a word? put/install?
Personalized Attention and
The assurance that if I wouldn't your finished part on my own car, I'd NEVER ask you to put it on yours either.

Your free proof reader:thumblef:

Actually it's the last thing customers can be assured of. It's my Final Test when I finish something. "Would I put it on my own car?" If the answer is Yes, I wrap and box it to send it home. If the answer is No (and that's rare), I continue to work on it until the answer BECOMES Yes.

Maybe I should rephrase it if that all important factor isn't clear.

Currently speechless!! Beautiful parts, easy to maneuver around the site, very professional!!! AND, I saw a zoom of Nellas ashtray in the vid, we're honored to have famous parts on her car!!! Great job my dear, I was mesmerized by the whole site, and the hot powder **** music was perfect in the vid!!!

The site is looking great Leanna! I think its great that you show the before and after of parts that you have done. I also agree its nice to see a lot of photos of your work.

Great site. Quality of pics wording functionality are very good.
Most of all your sense of humor and honesty.

Oh fyi I checked it out while on my phone. Zero issues
Great work as always Leanna.

Looks great Leanna. I just went through all the pics of your work. You really are extremely talented. Some of the combinations you have put together are truly outstanding and amazing. The site looks good too, but the work speaks loudly for itself.

The Mistress of Metal...........absolutely! :thumblef::thumblef:

Nice photos young lady!! In your business I'm sure a few nice examples is a great seller

-
Back