-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noiseg33k

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have for trade a 1969 dodge dart swinger. Car is numbers matching and still runs and drives, I drive it occasionally. Still running bone stock motor no rebuild and motor does not smoke at all. I have all the original parts that came on the car except the original carb. Car has headers now but I have the factory manifolds and hardware. I have rebuilt the factory drum brakes all the way around including a new master cylinder. Car also has all new belts, hoses, alternator, and water pump. I have been running zinc in the oil and have changed it enough times it is staying pretty clean. I also have the original window sticker and build sheet. Car needs a full quarter on left side and a lower path on the right side. Also needs lower door skin patches. Floor is very solid. Altogether a solid car taking into consideration it's age and its been in NC it's whole life. I purchased this car from the original owner. I am looking for a running 68 Dart v8 car preferably NOT numbers matching to trade for it. I will also accept a trade on a 1962 dart. I will upload pictures and answer questions per request. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back