My sister Barbara

-

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Well, I usually don't let things out so much, but my sister died 7/15/13. She had a long history of addiction, and at age 48, she was found unresponsive living with homeless people in the city. While I have wonderful memories of us as kids, we remained estranged a lot of our adult lives because of her addiction and her related behavior with family and friends. Still, I'll always love her. Please say a prayer for her. Thank you.

Prayers sent ,Dang drugs who invented them? They make a good person go bad.

Darryl

So sorry to hear. I think all of us are our own worst enemies. It's just to what degree we decide to let the enemy win.

Very sorry for your loss Harry. We will Pray for her soul and your family.

I don't know what to say. Always tough to lose someone, especially to chemical abuse

Very sorry for your loss. Prayers to her you and all. Memories are a great thing,thank god we have them in these tough times. Hang in there and all the very best. Edd

So sorry to hear of your loss. Keep the good memories close to your heart and always remember the good times with your sister.
I've lost two cousins to drugs, but choose to remember the good times rather than the bad.

-
Back