MY turn, need 95 Cherokee EFI Docs

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Just picked up "most of" the EFI setup for a 95 Grand Cherokee. Got the intake and all the "stuff" on it, the dist, coil. Pigtails of engine harness and computer.

No 02 sensor, no pump. No knock sensor.

Can anybody steer me to some good pages that show this stuff. The computer connector does not appear to be the same as another Dodge computer I have, but I have not unboxed the shielding yet.

KaBump------Nobody knows where to find this stuff?

I've been looking. I found some diagrams, none of them correct. Autozone had some and they are ALLFU

Think this info would be in a FSM? I got one for my 95 RHD Cherokee.

I don't know if this will help you out or not. I believe it's a wiring diagram for a 5.2 / 5.9 smpi 94-95 year vehicle. It is for use with an auto trans.

Attachments

• 94-95 wiring diagram 5.9 smpi.pdf
    71.2 KB · Views: 166
Think this info would be in a FSM? I got one for my 95 RHD Cherokee.

Thanks. I'm not sure how much difference there is between the Cherokee/ Grand Cherokee. Is this an electronic manual, something you can sent parts of?

I don't know if this will help you out or not. I believe it's a wiring diagram for a 5.2 / 5.9 smpi 94-95 year vehicle. It is for use with an auto trans.

That is a very good start, thank you very much

Del,
Looks like you are going to need crank sensor and tone wheel.

I've got a sensor out of some parts I bought earlier. I don't know?? if the later 5.2 flex plate can be made to work on the earlier LA engines? (I know I'd have to cut the bell for the sensor)

Otherwise I was thinking of trying to build one up front.

I have a Dodge and this Jeep computer. The connectors are completely different, which was a big surprise.

-
Back