Mystery Wire Loom found in '65 Barracuda

-

dibbons

Reaction score
I have the regular wire looms (under hood, under dash, lights front and rear) but this one is separate and I don't remember if the previous owner left this in the vehicle or if it belongs to the vehicle. This is a Formula S automatic equipped with factory A/C, P/S, P/B and AM radio. Looking at the other wire looms, it would appear I don't need this at all.

The overall length is around 64" and the wire colors are blue and white (unknown purpose), and orange and black for the mini-lamp. Thank you for any pertinent input.

mystery wire loom 2.JPG

mystery wire loom 1.JPG

On this model (1965) the console wiring/map light is incorporated into the interior/dash loom. However, you may be correct, just a different application.

Yup, looks like a console harness. The light socket for the shift pattern lens, and the other wires for the backup light switch.

It looks just like the center console harness for my 66 Barracuda. If you want to sell let me know. 1st dibs. Lol!

I found this sold item here on FABO which was advertised as console wiring for a '66 Barracuda. Looks similar, not exactly the same.

66 Barracuda console wiring.JPG

-
Back