[FOR SALE] N.O.S " Chrysler Parts " Hood Tach.

Mopar Mechanical Parts For Sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crossrammed340

Crossrammed340 Basin street Blue survivor

Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    Contact Seller
    I have a original early 70s Hood tach made by Dixco for the Chrysler parts counter. Its never been mounted and in perfect condition. The word rare gets thrown around alot but this is truly a rare tach. You might see 1 or 2 for sale in a year i haven't seen one for sale in a few years so if you want the best here is your chance. Its complete nothing missing. Its the 4 wire version. Has the correct large steel mounting nut and washer, 2 small special anti hood spin screws. The special U tool to tighten the large mounting nut and original instruction sheets. The plastic housing is perfect with the original rubber gasket. $1,200 US dollars plus $ 50.00 for shipping anywhere in Canada and the lower 40 states. I will not ship outside of the U.S.A and Canada. PM me if your interested.

1969 Dixco hood tach ad 4 wire hookup..jpg

Swissmopar N.O.S tach pic1.jpg

Swissmopar N.O.S tach pic 2.jpg

Swissmopar N.O.S tach pic 3.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • 4spdragtop

4spdragtop FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
      1:16 PM
      Any trades?

• Crossrammed340

Crossrammed340 Basin street Blue survivor

Local Time:
      2:16 PM
      Sorry no trades . It sometimes takes the right buyer with deep pockets but im only selling this because i have 2 more still in the original boxs.

• Agree Agree x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.
      1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
        By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.