NCIS Fan? Cast Change Happening...

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Are you a fan of NCIS? I saw this morning that there's a major cast change coming up for Season 11 as Cote de Pablo has decided to leave the show after 8 seasons. It's not going to be the same without Ziva David.
Here's a link to the article on MSN.com: http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=817383

was reading that last night. i like her too. sucks. but i liked kate too and ziva replaced her nicely..

Yes I saw that too , I have always enjoyed NCIS . I wonder if she leaves to go back to Israel or is killed ? My vote is killed .

i don't know. think they will kill another woman off?? kinda been there done that type of thing.

Yes I saw that too , I have always enjoyed NCIS . I wonder if she leaves to go back to Israel or is killed ? My vote is killed .

The article on MSN.com says she'll appear in enough episodes to "tie up loose ends". How those ends get tied up remains a mystery.
I thought the character of Ziva David was an improvement over the Caitlin Todd character of Sasha Alexander. And I thought the character interaction between Tony and Ziva and Gibbs and Ziva have improved the storylines. I wonder who they'll bring in next?
Sometimes change is good and the series improves - like I thought MASH did years ago with the final cast.

That bites. She's a hottie fo sho and fo certain.

Yes Kate was good too , remember how they killed her off ? that brought Ziva in nicely .

Yes I do, she was killed by a gun that had a nick name Kate, This is news to me and thank you ocdart for bringing this to my attention :glasses7:
Ziva I think will move on and have a family and enjoy the freedom of the US, and pop back in soon in a couple episodes as she will be under surveillance :D
I remember Jethro being a teacher and had to teach summer school..

Change is good sometimes, but yes, I will miss the changes as I watch N.C.I.S.

Maybe they can get Prentiss from Criminal Minds to take Ziva's place - that show (CM) has not been the same since they booted her!

Do you remember the first blond in NCIS...she was in only one or 2 episodes..

They booted Prentiss .shame..

-
Back