Need a Console light Socket

-

mario03srt

Reaction score
All,

I have a 73 Dart with a console that I am refreshing. It does not have a light socket and pigtail. Can some help me out and point me in the right direction to buy one or if you have one please let me know. I'm installing my new ACC carpet soon and the lighting will make everything rock.

Thanks,
Marion

You need to start a wanted thread. Someone may have a good used one for you. I don't see any in a couple catalogs I have, not saying someone doesn't make one.

My memory fails but I think the bulb socket I used in my 67 console was from seat belt warning lamp in 73 model inst' panel.
Whatever fits the hole will work. If you have or find a 2 wire socket that fits you'll simply supply a ground to one wire. Positive ties to orange wire at ash tray lamp, radio lamp, whichever.

Most light sockets are the same all the way into the 1980's in cars and even the 1990's in trucks.

All,

Thanks for the replies. I work at Advance and we did not have any in the Dorman area nor could I find one in the high $$ catalogs. But I can mcgyver one or maybe the Wanted area is the place to go!

Thanks,
Marion

-
Back