Need a good machine shop in San Diego area

-

64physhy

Reaction score
I'm ready to get started on my stroker, but need a good shop for the machine work. Anywhere from Murrietta/Temecula on down to the border. Need them to do the machining on the block, and may have them asemble the short block. Thank you, Dave

I'm ready to get started on my stroker, but need a good shop for the machine work. Anywhere from Murrietta/Temecula on down to the border. Need them to do the machining on the block, and may have them asemble the short block. Thank you, Dave
http://www.speedomotive.com/ a friend of mine had his 400 stroker motor built there, this is the type of guy that does all the research before he buys anything and he was very pleased with there service.

Thanks. They are a little further north than I'd like to go. They do have a really good rep though, especially with Chevy strokers. Their prices used to be really low, looks like they've gone up quite a bit.

You might ask over on the slowparts... aka Moparts board. There are a few people that live in the area that have been doing this for a long time. They may have a good recommendation.

-
Back