[FOR SALE] Need a New Car Show T-Shirt? 2021 'Mopars In May' shirts available!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
2021MoparsInMayTShirtArtwork.jpg

So you say you miss not being able to attend car shows?
You say you need a new car show shirt showing Mopars?

Well, here you go!
Inland Mopars Car Club's 20th annual charity-benefit car show is scheduled for May 23, 2021, in Ontario, California, and we're offering our show shirts for sale.

Car show information is available on our club website: www.inlandmopars.org

Sizes and prices:
Adult Small through XL @ $20 each + shipping
Adult 2XL through 4XL @ $23 each + shipping

Shirt color is 'ash'

Prior show shirts were Gildan 100% Ultra Cotton. Current show shirts will be from the same screenprinter. Artwork shown above. Design on the back of the shirt.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail flat rate at $8.45 per shirt to the 50 states

Please PM me if you are located outside the USA and I will quote shipping.
Please PM me if you would like more than one shirt and I will quote shipping.

It's time to stock up on a great quality shirt!

Yes, 'ash' is a light gray.
The front of the shirt will have a small show identification on the upper left side.

Damn,
Y'all's gig is pretty close to where I used to live in Ontario..Off of Campus and just above Francis.

Are these shirts Heavyweight Cotton?...I don't do the see thru lightweights.

Damn,
Y'all's gig is pretty close to where I used to live in Ontario..Off of Campus and just above Francis.

Are these shirts Heavyweight Cotton?...I don't do the see thru lightweights.

Yes, heavyweight Cotton.
We didn't do a 2020 car show because of COVID-19. Our 2019 shirts were Gildan 100% cotton.
Our 2021 shirts are coming from the same screen printer.

Are these the kind of shirts that have sleeves that stick way out? Like the kind that has XXL sleeves on S, M, L, and XL shirts? I like my shirts a little more "fitted" , if you will. The kind that you don't have to have Hulk Hogan arms or be obese to fill the sleeves out.

Sorry, I don't know how to completely answer that question.
My t-shirts from this manufacturer fit well. I don't have any complaints and don't recall hearing any complaints. I guess you could always wash them in extremely hot water to make them more "fitted".
We use the same screen printer that supplies event shirts to the long-running Grand National Roadster Show held each year at the Fairplex in Pomona, CA (except for 2021 due to COVID-19 restrictions).

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back