Not open for further replies.

318MoparGuy

MoparHokie
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All,
I have a brand new Stant 16lb. radiator cap Model 10231 for trade. This one came up as being correct for a 73 Dart 318 original 26" rad for an A/C car. But when I got it, it said VENTED on the cap and therefore I can't use it for my reservoir type overflow setup(need NON-VENTED). I am looking for a correct new Mopar (14-16lb.) rad cap. Anyone have one? Bought this online and don't want to go through the hassle of returning it.
Thanks,
Greg

Depends on where you bought it. With the larger vendors, they will send out the correct ones and tell you to keep or toss the wrong one

I got it on Amazon. The cap I have on the Dart now doesn't say VENTED on it and I would assume is NON-VENTED. Might bring this over to heating/cooing forum for clarification. Thanks...

I got it on Amazon. The cap I have on the Dart now doesn't say VENTED on it and I would assume is NON-VENTED. Might bring this over to heating/cooing forum for clarification. Thanks...

I have sent items back to Amazon with little hassle, but I just don't remember what it was

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back