need help 4 speed linkage

-

tracktor312

Reaction score
Hi Guys need some help I have a 65 trans numbers on tail are C-95658-G need to know what linkage rods work on this trans thanks Larry heres a pic I found that is the same
52.1.jpg

That should be a 3.09 first gear box and use standard linkage. If it didn't have that flange on the rear it would be possible for it to be the O.D. box and it would take different linkage.

That should be a 3.09 first gear box and use standard linkage. If it didn't have that flange on the rear it would be possible for it to be the O.D. box and it would take different linkage.
may be a dumb question but are all linkages standard? I was told A body was diff from B and E body don't know which is which ! all the listings I see start at 1967 and newer

A body is different then B, or E, standard A body linkage will work on the transmission in picture, as stated above by yellow rose. Im not 100%, but 99% even the Over Drive later version A body uses the same linkage, but have different tab's, and one get's flipped around. Look on Ebay, there are alot of linkage set's for sale on there. Just a note, some people will say the reproduction rod's are no good, I personally know of several guys using them, including my own 4 speed, and they work great, around $100

A body is different then B, or E, standard A body linkage will work on the transmission in picture, as stated above by yellow rose. Im not 100%, but 99% even the Over Drive later version A body uses the same linkage, but have different tab's, and one get's flipped around. Look on Ebay, there are alot of linkage set's for sale on there. Just a note, some people will say the reproduction rod's are no good, I personally know of several guys using them, including my own 4 speed, and they work great, around $100
Thank you thats what I was hoping for

-
Back