Need Help From Dodge Ram Owners!!!!

-

moparwillie52

Reaction score
I have a 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 with a factory remote start that is giving me all sorts of issues. When I push the remote start button 2 times, that lights flash the doors lock and the truck starts as it is suppose to. Now when you use your remote and unlock the doors, and get inside the truck and hit the brakes the engine should kill itself. Well mine don't. Now if you stay in the truck and use the remote start and hit the brakes, the engine dies. So I took it to the dealer who called the facotry, and they said this is normal. Well I hate to tell them, but it is not normal. I'm about fit to be tied with this truck and it only has 11,000 miles on it. This wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't for the fact that it is an electrical type issue.

So here is what I need help with. Does anyone have a 2008 Ram with a factory installed remote start that would be willing to write me a letter that includes your VIN to say that your remote start works as it should? If you would be so kind to write me a letter, just PM me and I'll give you my address, plus send you a stamp and envelope to boot. Thanks for any and all help.

-
Back