Need HELP.....Please!

-

discharger1332

Reaction score
I need your help if your willing....I have the driver side window but can't figure out how to get it back in with out damaging window. I'm workin on a 1967 2 door Valiant with a post. thank you for your time!

It's gonna be easier if you have a 2nd pair of hands. Post pics of what you got for glass. Theres so many pieces to it, much easier if we can see what you have. Did you replace fuzzies... also is the plastic that sits in the channel the glass rides up and down in...is it ok?? Im no expert, its been a while since I put one back in. But I think I would start with the regulator and get it installed with the handle.
then the small channel that runs horiz. on the bottom of the glass, the long arm on the regulator should have an end that sits in the channel. Ok I aint going any further, I dont wanna bugger you up in case I am wrong. Post pics of what ya got and if those "instructions" work for you so far.

im tryin to upload a pic, but its just the drivers door window( rolls up and down). its clean no chips or anything, regulator is already in the door. fuzzies look ok, channels look ok. i think i got that far, but my question is... how do i get the window in the channel? do i have to take out the wing, install the glass then reinstall the wing? or is there a secret im not aware of?
thank you for your time

-
Back