Need help uploading photos to a private message

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishing68

Reaction score
Hello. I am trying to figure out how to send photos in a private message. I have photos on my computer desktop that are ready to send but the private message tools only show an option to send a photo if it has a url... Since the photos I want to send are not on the web they do not have a url. I have tried to paste my photos into the pm but it isnt an option. I have also tried to paste in the address of the photo I want to send using the local address instead of a url but that isnt working.
How does one send a photo in a pm?

You can not send pictures through a pm unless you are a paying member as I understand it.

Hello. I am trying to figure out how to send photos in a private message. I have photos on my computer desktop that are ready to send but the private message tools only show an option to send a photo if it has a url... Since the photos I want to send are not on the web they do not have a url. I have tried to paste my photos into the pm but it isnt an option. I have also tried to paste in the address of the photo I want to send using the local address instead of a url but that isnt working.
How does one send a photo in a pm?
You can't post photos in a private message unless you are a Gold member. One of the perks of a paid membership.

URL link procedure is to post pic to your private facebook then paste the link of the pic in the PM. It's far easier when you become a Gold member and you also get a larger inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back