need pics of 273 with a/c

-

paulh70

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help me out with pictures of their 273 with a/c with the air cleaner off. I am restoring my 67 barracuda and the shop that is doing the work asked for some pictures. I lost all the pictures i had taken before the car was taken apart when my hard drive got infected. I am looking for pictures similar to these.
IMG_1341.JPG
IMG_1340.JPG
IMG_1339.JPG
IMG_1337.JPG
IMG_1338.JPG

Well if you have NOT fiddle with the drive, here's what you do........get access to a decent computer with updated anti virus and pull the hard drive out of the infected computer. You can hook it up with a VERY handy USB connective device, which you can buy cheap. This essentially works similar/ like an external hard drive, except these "kits" are meant for temporary use, like this:

This is the type of thing you need......Has a power supply, and will fit THREE types of drives......standard desktop IDE or laptop small IDE drives, or the newer SATA drives

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002OV1VJW/?tag=joeychgo-20

410IH87BgqL.jpg

You boot up the "clean" computer as normal, connect the infected drive, and use your clean computer to scan the drive.

Well if you have NOT fiddle with the drive, here's what you do........get access to a decent computer with updated anti virus and pull the hard drive out of the infected computer. You can hook it up with a VERY handy USB connective device, which you can buy cheap. This essentially works similar/ like an external hard drive, except these "kits" are meant for temporary use, like this:

This is the type of thing you need......Has a power supply, and will fit THREE types of drives......standard desktop IDE or laptop small IDE drives, or the newer SATA drives

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002OV1VJW/?tag=joeychgo-20

View attachment 1715086877

You boot up the "clean" computer as normal, connect the infected drive, and use your clean computer to scan the drive.
my desktop was infected with ransomware. Will this decrypt those files???

That recovery method worked for my daughters external 500 gb hard drive. Plugged into my Windows 10 laptop, the scan identified, isolated, and prompted to delete a bunch of infected files. We recovered about 220gb of mp3 music, plus her vacation pics, etc...
She knew that some album .zip download is when it went bad.
Your knowing beforehand that its ransom ware is cause for pause. Best to take the HD to a professional and let them assume the risk? Good luck

Not sure if this is helpful. My 69 Barracuda 318 with air when I brought it home.

engine then.jpg

That recovery method worked for my daughters external 500 gb hard drive. Plugged into my Windows 10 laptop, the scan identified, isolated, and prompted to delete a bunch of infected files. We recovered about 220gb of mp3 music, plus her vacation pics, etc...
She knew that some album .zip download is when it went bad.
Your knowing beforehand that its ransom ware is cause for pause. Best to take the HD to a professional and let them assume the risk? Good luck
thanks for the advice

-
Back