Need suggestions for Booster / master kit for 4 wheel disc setup.

-

MonkeyMadness

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 1965 Barracuda with a MagnumMopar disc conversion on the front and jag xjs disc's in the rear.
I'm looking for a Booster / master kit suggestion for my car. I have found many nice kits for Drum/drum or Disc/drum but I have yet to see one for a disc/disc. I don't want to screw up or have to do it twice.
If you know of a good kit and where to purchase it please let me know.

Thanks

This is in my 67 haven't run the brake lines

20190222_164321.jpg

I'm running a wildwood brake master cylinder.

Didn't feel I needed to run power brakes when running discs, so I opted to go manual.

I'm running a wildwood brake master cylinder.

Didn't feel I needed to run power brakes when running discs, so I opted to go manual.
Yeah im going to order my Wilwood setup and from what I have been reading I don't think you really need a booster, unless your running a big block ....

I found this kit from CPP that i think I'm going to go with. They're local and I can pickup ( which is great if I have any problems)

63-74 A B E BODY MOPAR CHRYSLER DODGE 8" DUAL POWER BRAKE BOOSTER DISC / DISC
#6374BB4

s-l1600.jpg

Features:
  • 8" dual diaphragm power brake booster
  • Mopar Performance master cylinder
  • Correct firewall brackets
  • Pedal linkage
  • Preset brass proportioning valve (Disc/Disc)
This Mopar power brake booster kit will come assembled as shown and is designed to be bolted on the firewall. It is the perfect addition to your upgraded disc brake system.
(Part# 6374BB4-8D)

Last edited:
I found this kit from CPP that i think I'm going to go with. They're local and I can pickup ( which is great if I have any problems)

63-74 A B E BODY MOPAR CHRYSLER DODGE 8" DUAL POWER BRAKE BOOSTER DISC / DISC
#6374BB4

View attachment 1715298373
Features:
  • 8" dual diaphragm power brake booster
  • Mopar Performance master cylinder
  • Correct firewall brackets
  • Pedal linkage
  • Preset brass proportioning valve (Disc/Disc)
This Mopar power brake booster kit will come assembled as shown and is designed to be bolted on the firewall. It is the perfect addition to your upgraded disc brake system and is the very best booster assembly you will find here on eBay!

(Part# 6374BB4-8D)
That's a good price...Just the Wilwood master cylinder I was looking at cost that much...

-
Back