Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all, we sent dads radio in to get repaired and noticed that a couple of his buttons are peeling pretty bad. Looking for a few chrome buttons for a 67 radio. The buttons are concave
Also looking for a few for my 69 radio...chrome as well, but have a "flat" front....why oh why did I sell my mint radio!!!:banghead:

Thanks
4spdragtop

Hi all, we sent dads radio in to get repaired and noticed that a couple of his buttons are peeling pretty bad. Looking for a few chrome buttons for a 67 radio. The buttons are concave
Also looking for a few for my 69 radio...chrome as well, but have a "flat" front....why oh why did I sell my mint radio!!!:banghead:

Thanks
4spdragtop
** Most likely you needed the $ at the time my friend! lol.. I'm sure something will turn up!I think you should join us in Carlise this year!:sign7:

** Most likely you needed the $ at the time my friend! lol.. I'm sure something will turn up!I think you should join us in Carlise this year!:sign7:

No at the time didnt need the $$ just was not going to use it(I think my car is radio delete) but not sure...so I figured I would sell...IMADUMBASS!! Dads car would be the only way I get to go...well that and the lottery! LOL

No at the time didnt need the $$ just was not going to use it(I think my car is radio delete) but not sure...so I figured I would sell...IMADUMBASS!! Dads car would be the only way I get to go...well that and the lottery! LOL
It's not too expensive my friend.Save your pennies,and parts. That way you can sell some stuff and buy some stuff! I have 2 vendor spots there.You are more than welcome to display your goods,(Mopar Parts) at my spots.

Thanks
4spdragtop

i know you and i had a discussion about this via e-mail ...and i remember in your pics the cuda radio has some freaky mounting brackets .....but my question is still: can a dart or charger radio be adapted to fit? meaning can the mounting brackets from a cuda radio be removed and interchanged with the other car lines that just use the two countersunk screws on the front?

Hi Rani, here are some pics I took. What I did for illustration purposes was take the dodge chrome piece and laid it on top of the plymouth radio. It fits like a glove. I can take that piece and see how it mounts in my dash frame if you like and take more pics??

In the pics with the 2 chrome front plates, the top one is the dodge and the bottom is 68-9 cuda.

Attachments

• dart n cuda (Medium).jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCF0018 (Medium).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 206
  • DSCF0019 (Medium).jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 217
so the mystery is coming to light

did you hear the pipe organ vampire music when i said that

if not let me try again

SO THE MYSTERY IS COMING TO LIGHT HAHA

Attachments