never thought I would see this....

-

DRENO

Reaction score
I am kinda shocked.Never thought I would see the day that I would be doing something like this.To tell the truth I probably wouldn't be doing it if my wife wasn't away.:-D Holy crap,I almost feel like one of you guys.It's kinda cool.8)

Dave's Impact Auto

garage.JPG

Yea,I know the dent is still there,I'm just learnin.8)

garage.JPG

Keep my number handy Dave. LOL:toothy10:

OK, I remember the scratch you had but is that a dent behind the rear wheel?

So she don't let you work on your car when she is there :-D

It is fun ain't it :happy10: Dave's Impact Auto :-D:-D:-D

... Yea,I know the dent is still there,I'm just learnin.8)

Well hun don't practice on YOUR CAR!!! You gotta take full advantage of the solo situation. Grab one of her old pans or cookie sheets, put some big *** dents in it and then work them out. When you're through, start over again.

Trust me, she'll never know. :-D :-D :-D I have faith in your bodywork skills.

Better clean up that garage Dave.. Looking too much like a mancave in the making lol..

Grant

Looks good Dave!!! Um, what's she going to say when she sees everything in the garage now has a light red dusting on it??

Keep my number handy Dave. LOL:toothy10:

OK, I remember the scratch you had but is that a dent behind the rear wheel?

The dent was there at the same time as the scratches.I haven't takin "Dents 101" yet,that's down the road.After I am finished I hope it is good enough to post in my earlier thread.I got your number Noel,and a "red" phone ,too.:-D

Well hun don't practice on YOUR CAR!!! You gotta take full advantage of the solo situation. Grab one of her old pans or cookie sheets, put some big *** dents in it and then work them out. When you're through, start over again.

Trust me, she'll never know. :-D :-D :-D I have faith in your bodywork skills.

Cookie sheets,eh? She doesn't bake.:-D Some day hopefully I will learn some about body work,I'm eager to learn.8)

So she don't let you work on your car when she is there :-D

It is fun ain't it :happy10: Dave's Impact Auto :-D:-D:-D

Looks good Dave!!! Um, what's she going to say when she sees everything in the garage now has a light red dusting on it??

She doesn't mind me working on the car Mike,but like Bill said,and I just noticed after looking at the pic,the floor is looking a little "RED".i hope that cleans up.Yeah,you're right Mike it is fun.8)

Where's the rest of the pictures ? 8)

Pictures of what? Rob,you get to see it for real when I have finished.Hit a few snags but the paint /body was far from perfect anyhow. I will try to make you proud of me my master.8)

Sorry about the dent Dave. If it was a boat I could help you out. Take a break, have a beer and a tofu snack. ( pay no attention to the smart-a$$ behind the keyboard )

I don't really feel that sorry for you. Just kidding. Good luck with the dent. I have been doing body work on the fury for about 2 weeks now. I don't have any finger prints left and my arms are about to fall off, but she is lookin' good and straight.

I am kinda shocked.Never thought I would see the day that I would be doing something like this.To tell the truth I probably wouldn't be doing it if my wife wasn't away.:-D Holy crap,I almost feel like one of you guys.It's kinda cool.8)

Dave's Impact Auto

View attachment 159686

Yea,I know the dent is still there,I'm just learnin.8)

Tic,.............Tic,.............Tic

4 Days left & you're wasting precious time posting.

GET BACK TO WORK

Sorry about the dent Dave. If it was a boat I could help you out. Take a break, have a beer and a tofu snack. ( pay no attention to the smart-a$$ behind the keyboard )

Lol,Roger, :-D a tofu snack! I had a few beers during the process,but no tofu.If I get a boat I will let you know.8)

I don't really feel that sorry for you. Just kidding. Good luck with the dent. I have been doing body work on the fury for about 2 weeks now. I don't have any finger prints left and my arms are about to fall off, but she is lookin' good and straight.

Good and straight? Let me see,how far is Utah,hmmmm.............:-D

Tic,.............Tic,.............Tic

4 Days left & you're wasting precious time posting.

GET BACK TO WORK

I don't think I will have everything done that I wanted to do,had to run out to my cottage last night and cut the grass,so i spent the night,lost some time there.We will see what tomorrow brings. Get this Vic,the paint seems to look more like yours now,lol.:-D

-
Back