New 1/8 mile best for me in my heap

-

B3422w5

Reaction score
Ran a new best Sunday morning in the lone time trial we got.
Went out round 3 in the race( been happening a lot to me) aargg
Here is my slip with the 7.19 on it.
Tires are shot, its 60 footed a couple better. Probably had a 16 or 17 in it with fresh rubber. New ones going on this week. Pushed these way to far...lol.
Btw.. guy in other lane has a good running big block Daytona

151EA763-5B79-4305-B150-86C142871AB9.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice pass Don, looks like you're getting it tuned up for Bowling Green. Great light too!

Nice pass Don, looks like you're getting it tuned up for Bowling Green. Great light too!

thanks. Car is so slow it requires me to leave after the second light goes out. Not the best circumstance to have.
Hopefully the new engine will react quick enough i can get back to leaving off the bottom bulb.

when are you coming to BG?

Good light & 60', new tires will definitely help with the 60' time.

Nice job!... and nice light! The air was really good this weekend.:)

Nice job!... and nice light! The air was really good this weekend.:)

yea, air was good.
Later in the afternoon the sky cleared and it fooled me dialing the car in 3rd round. Car slowed up. Have a nice program on my I pad for density altitude but i had dropped it ( broke screen)and just gotten new one and was playing with it trying to get passwords back.... didnt get it fixed till last night....darn it
Ran 4.5 off. That will put you on the trailer quickly, and it did.

Nice time. I leave when the 3rd yellow comes on with a slightly faster 60'. I stared using Dr Dial-in for predictions. Uses live weather to predict.

thanks. Car is so slow it requires me to leave after the second light goes out. Not the best circumstance to have.
Hopefully the new engine will react quick enough i can get back to leaving off the bottom bulb.

when are you coming to BG?

Saturday AM. I haven't got a reply from Holley about a one day T&T pass.

Saturday AM. I haven't got a reply from Holley about a one day T&T pass.

come look us up. Me, 73 light green Dart sport, 71yellow Demon, and “ the Mountaineer” 340 Ricks Challenger Stock/ super stock new gen Challenger... maybe my brother with his black 66 Dart, hopefully. Bondo Bob should be hanging around too.

-
Back