[FOR SALE] New 750 electric choke carburetor with goodies for sale!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,

Have a "New" Summit Racing 750 cfm Carburetor up for sale.

Here is the deal, I bought it not quite a year ago....I left it in the box on a shelf for awhile, Then finally installed it on my duster (which was and STILL is under restoration). The carb has had MAYBE 3 hours of run time on it ...if that (car has not been on the road....so mostly idle hours and moving it around the driveway etc...etc...).

It has electric choke, vacuum secondaries, dual feed fuel inlet (including both dual feed lines....chrome steel line aswell as the aftermarket -6an line aswell as a pressure gauge ), dual sight glass'es for the floats.

The carburetor is all polished and dresses an engine up very nicely. Has very quick throttle response , electric choke works great.

It is still basically new and has all that came with it when I bought it, I will be including the original box,original paper work,air cleaner stud,air cleaner gasket,intake spacer/gasket,dual feed fuel line,aftermarket -6an stainless braided dual feed line,fuel pressure gauge,-6an to 3/8" barbed fitting incase you are connecting to rubber fuel line instead of a threaded -6an fitting,barbed 3/8" fitting for chrome steel fuel line,vacuum fittings,electric choke wiring,throttle linkage stud. I believe I even have the carburetor tuning DVD...etc...etc... (most of which is still new in plastic packaging because I used what was already on my car wiring wise/fittings wise.

The carb works great but I have decided to go a different direction for my engine combo.

I paid around $290.00 for the carb,plus tax,plus shipping. Total would have been close to $330.00.

The -6AN braided dual feed line I paid $50.00 plus about $15.00 tax and shipping.

Paid $10.00 for the -6an to 3/8" barbed fitting

And the fuel gauge I paid $22.00 for.

Ive got about $430.00 into the setup.

I am only asking $330.00 INCLUDING shipping in the lower 48.

wont last long.

Paypal preferred.

PM with interest, Thanks

sorry I didnt wipe it down before taking pictures so its got a little dust on it but it cleans up well.

This picture is not from when it was new....this is a recent picture. still looks new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back