New A bodie owner

-

64V200

Reaction score
Well hello from the NW. I recently aquired this toy and will be building it my way. The final look will vary between 60's drag car (but low) and resto-rod. Plans so far are dropped spindels, 4 wheel disk, inboard rear springs, mini-tub, narrowed rear, and the normal visual upgades, paint, etc. Here are some pics of my victim. 64 Signet 273.

Signet 001.jpg

Signet 006.jpg

Signet 003.jpg

Signet 016.jpg

Real sweet ride you have there. Welcome and keep us posted :cheers:
It would be hard for me to make any changes on it8)
Congratulations on a great find 64V200

Wow, thats a really cool looking car. Minni tubbed and low, I visualized that the first second I looked at the picture. BUT I would have trouble changing anything on that nice of a car, It looks good just like it is. But....Dude someone stole your shifter...lol. nice ride

Thanks for the welcoming. I love the lines and won't be doing anything radical but the brakes are just plain scary. I fiqure I'll just do it once and bring them into this millinium. The motor purs so it 's not a priority but will fall victim to my obsessions sooner or later. I want to do a hidden sound system as well. The AM still works great. As you can tell I have quite a wish list. Wish me luck.

quote: But....Dude someone stole your shifter...lol. nice ride
Yeah the push button thing is just cool............

-
Back