New fish joining the fray

-

67bluefish

Reaction score
Hello all,

First of all, thanks for the site. :notworth: Nice to know I'm not the only one obsessed with A-bodies! Hope to get much use from you folks, and from the looks of things, you guys deliver!

Thanks again

Welcome to the site. There's a lot of fish in this pond. Hope you enjoy :salut:

pic4.JPG

Welcome. I got a couple of "fish" in this pond. They still need a little paint, & I need to replace my 225 in one to a 360, but they're still 'Cudas & they're fun. Hey, how 'bout a pic or 2 of the bluefish? Have fun here. Click on "more" below the smilies & see lotsa emoticons, like this:
:worthles:
It's a good post, just like the smilies. :)

R66CUDA-FRONT QUARTER-3-11-2001.GIF

R66CUDA2-ST. E'S SHOW-8-29-04.GIF

obsessed who is obsessed I only think about A bodys 4-5 times a Hr who you saying is obsessed.. My Dr says I am just fine, I am just fine.

beautiful car. I was out in MN in late march, drove through a town probably about an hour from you, i dont remember what the name of it was but i think it was on route 94. I saw a 70 roadrunner for sale by the road, and had a '71-74 road runner behind it. Down a side road another guy had a similar road runner, a 68 barracuda fastback, a challenger, and 2 67 coronets. It was definatly a highlite of my trip, unfortunatley i didn't take any pics of them.

Dr said I will be fine too. :drinkers:
He said we all need to persue a good thing,
and you are right on track 67bluefish. :thumblef:

-
Back