1   0   0
Contact seller
Flip Open Alu. Locking Gas cap - $195 + SHP
Please state what year for assembly.

CIMG4326.jpg

CIMG4328.jpg

CIMG4372.jpg

gascap.jpg

This is very nice and right up my alley. Just $195 for a Gas Cap? Were these custom machined or is there a company producing them?

Riddler

have pics of how they mount? do the 6 screws mount it to the body?

Are they being custom made for specific year of car?
What about a 63' Valiant?

Pretty cool. Love to put one on my dart but I have too many other places on the car to spend $200 right now.

Yes I know that, I have one. This gas cap is pretty cool looking and it locks. So I'm still wondering if it fits on a 68 Barracuda.

i thought someone made a lock for the factory flip top. i know a buddy had one on his charger. it fits under the lid.

here is one for some stupid money. i'm sure if you look around you will be able to find one for a reasonable price. but atleast you will know what to look for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...7ff320b9f&rvr_id=&ua=?*F?&itemid=200468107271

To install...do you need to drill into the body? Can you show pictures of the mounting process?

aloha mike

That is one sweet piece of workmanship right there !!!! A bit pricey,but if you want to play,you've got to pay !!! I just saw one of these elsewhere while surfing,and thought how awesome it would be on my '69 Dart !!Definitely keep it in mind !!!:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back