New guy.. '72 Scamp

-

unreformed66

redscamp72
Reaction score
Just signed up on the site and thought I'd say hello. I'm Dave, and my pride and joy is my '72 Plymouth Scamp. It's got a moderate 360 in it, although it's a factory 318 car. Power steering, drum manual brakes, automatic, original interior, original paint (although it's going to need paint some year soon), it looks great at 10 feet but 34 years worth of door dings and road debris have taken a toll, 66,500 original miles on the clock. When I bought the car it came with the original window sticker, broadcast sheet, warranty card, sales literature, registration, and a host of other goodies. I've owned it a year now, and love every minute of it. I had a 71 Swinger 318 3 spd. and a 76 Swinger Special Edition /6, auto with AIR back in the day, wish I still had both of them.. lol. Anyway, I look forward to reading all the posts and talking about Mopars with other people who love them as much as I do. I put a picture of the car on my profile, have a look and see what you think. Later, Dave.

Excellent write-up Dave, and welcome to the site. Now you just have too post us some pics. :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

pic1.JPG

Welcome to the site Dave. I checked out the pic of your ride....looks good. I know what you mean about the paint....I've got a 73 Duster with original paint too.....looks good at 10 ft. Look forward to your posts and additional pics.

Wow! Plymouth had twins! Really like your car and it could be because mine looks pretty much like it. Mine's close to the same color and has the black vinyl top with black interior. Just got through swapping out the six for a 360. Waiting on the exhaust this week and can't wait to take it out. Bet the neighbors are waiting for the exhaust to. Nice ride. I'll try and figure out how to get a picture on my profile.

glad to have you aboard there unreformed66! o.k. am i the only one here that wants to see more, and better pics??!! don't just hide you car in your profile more pictures please! :thumblef:

-
Back