New guy with a new project...

-

Montana

Reaction score
I stumbled across a project 1974 Dart at a price I couldn't refuse. It also comes with a 1974 4 door parts car. The hard top was originally a /6 three in the tree car. The four door donated its sb k member. The previous owner has the front ends of both cars still disassembled but he does have all new ball joints and bushings installed. Sorry about the crappy photos, the guys garage is like a cave. The hard top has a wee bit of bubbling on the passenger rear fender lip. The only other rust I found was surface rust from where the brake fluid ate the paint near the master cylinder.

I am not new to Mopars, but I am new to A bodies. I am resto modding a '65 Polara right now.

I have been browsing the forum and the Internet trying to find answers to a couple of questions but without much luck.

Are steering column lengths the same for manual steering and power steering cars?

And if I wanted to stay with a manual in the coupe and run a 4 speed, what parts other than the trans, clutch, bell housing do I need to find?

Here are the pics from the dungeon....

Here is my C body project as it sits now....

-
Back