New headliner

-

ram250098

69 Barracuda
Reaction score
I am in need of a new headliner. I have the cardboard type in my 72 Demon. Now has anyone replaced this style or have bought the new molded plastic headliner? If so how was the install. Any advice on this would be great thanks.
AL

Good question. I was wanting to do the same thing to my car and was going to ask the same thing.

I have talked to him already, seems like a great guy. The problem is the shipping of the headliner, I am in Canada and the cost is another $100+ because it is a large boxed item. What exactly did you get when you ordered? Does it come with the Sail Boards or are they sold separtely?
Thanks

Sail boards are extra, when we ordered it they sent us the wrong one. My son in law called and told them and they shipped out the correct one right away and told us to keep the other one too. So we have one that we don't know what it fits. It's just a little bit narrower then the one for a 73 dart.

Is there a number on the box, I could check it with Dantes parts numbers on the website...if it fits a 72 I will buy it off you.
That bites that the sail boards are not included...chances are if your going to change the liner you would change the sails as well.
Shows ya how much these things are really worth if he told you to keep it.
Thanks
AL

-
Back