New here - 67 Barracuda Notchback

-

MrBraedo

Reaction score
I picked up my first project car a little while ago and am just now getting the time and money to work on it, its a 1967 Barracuda Notchback. When I bought it, it was completely gutted out and already had most of the smaller parts packed away in boxes n such or just lying around. I'm finishing up some body work on it at the moment but soon should be able to get it on wheels soon once that's mostly done and I get the last bit of my front suspension, once that's out of the way I can finally bring it back home and I can start working on it more often. Gonna have lots of questions and hope I can get some answers from y'all.

I picked up my first project car a little while ago and am just now getting the time and money to work on it, its a 1967 Barracuda Notchback. When I bought it, it was completely gutted out and already had most of the smaller parts packed away in boxes n such or just lying around. I'm finishing up some body work on it at the moment but soon should be able to get it on wheels soon once that's mostly done and I get the last bit of my front suspension, once that's out of the way I can finally bring it back home and I can start working on it more often. Gonna have lots of questions and hope I can get some answers from y'all.
Welcome from NJ!

IMG_3886.jpeg

IMG_3709.png

IMG_3710.png

-
Back