New Here, Joined on first visit

-

Neto

Reaction score
Great looking site, and lots of action. That's what impressed me now, on my first visit.

My own project is a 46 Plymouth (P-15) I started before I was married, back in 1980. It is still sitting in my Dad's shop over 900 miles from here (Ohio). Moved back to the USA 6 years ago after 18 years in So. America doing Christian mission work. I recently bought a 75 Dodge Dart for my son, and that's what brought us to this site.

(Pass the bug to the next generation, or it will die out.)

Neto

WEll well well, welcome aboard! And back home, LOL! So. America! Yikes! That is a different world.

Glad you like what you seen on this site. You got questions, well, we got answers. Well, we try anyway. This is a good group of Mopar people. If you have the chance, take a few shots with your camrea and post'em up.

Welcome to FABO Neto:cheers:.Thats cool you bought an A body for your son.My daughter informs me she would like a pink car(thank goodness she's only 10), so I guess I'll have to put a moulin rouge A body on my list of things to do.:toothy10:

Welcome aboard, I would love to see some pics of the '46. I had a '41 Plymouth coupe with a 340 / 4 speed combo and a '48 Plymouth P15 that was all original.

-
Back