New Here

-

75DartSwinger

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Steve and I am new here. I just started working on a 1975 Dart Swinger 225 slant 6. I am looking for any and all sugestions on what direction I should take the car. I will post pics on here soon! I lucked into the car and bought it from an old woman for $900 and it is in pretty good shape needs a little body work but the engine is great. The only bad part is i need a drivers side rear quarter which i have been unable to find. But sooner or later that will happen :)

Anyways Hello everyone!

Welcome aboard Steve. It sounds like you got a really good deal on that Swinger. I'm just about certain there are full and partial quarters available from Shermans and probably a couple of other suppliers. Some of the Swinger folks will chime in with more info and and advice on that , I'm sure. Enjoy your new wheels.

welcome to the fun!!!!

as for your "problem", based on what i see in here...should be gravy.

so much info so little time....
but welcome and dive right in!!!

blind :glasses1:

greetings !

welcome to the forums. Sounds like a great project.

There is tons of information here!

Swing on into the chat room in the evenings and make yourself known.
Alot of information gets passed around in there too !

-RPM

welcome aboard there 75DartSwinger. great car to work with. should be fun ride.

Welcome Steve and I hope you hang out and enjoy this site

So I can buy your car !!! :thumbup:

Nice find and good price.
Keep us posted on your plan's and I am sure some one
here can help or enjoy your progress on this great car. :thumbup:

merkel1.jpg

Welcome. Looks like a good find for the money. I have a 1/4 off a 75 Dart 4 door. Not too sure if it will be the same as a 2 door.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! And Dartcuda I have no idea if a 4 door will fit the 2 door model but I will look into it. Thanks!

-
Back